Welcome to DavidsonLighting.com where we offer an extensive
selection of modern and contemporary lighting fixtures and
chandeliers ideal for residential and commercial applications.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19-Ounce Bottle
Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
Kills many household germs in 10 minutes
Kills the source of mold allergens
Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on Lysol to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*
Kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold & flu viruses.*
Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria*
Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week
Sanitizes all kinds of hard & soft surfaces*
Made in United States
Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist. To Disinfect: Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For Norovirus surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
For external use only. No known significant effects or critical hazards. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away and have product container or label at hand. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; in case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation or redness develops.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov