Welcome to DavidsonLighting.com where we offer an extensive selection of modern and contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers ideal for residential and commercial applications.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray Spring Waterfall - 12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfectant Spray Spring Waterfall - 12.5 oz
Item# 019200028455
This item is currently out of stock!

Product Description

Fast, easy, effective, kills on contact

Eliminates odor causing bacteria

Use on everyday surfaces

Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on Lysol to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*

Kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold & flu viruses.*

Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria*

Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week

Sanitizes all kinds of hard & soft surfaces*


Porcelain Surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. To Disinfect: For pre-cleaned surfaces, let stand for 10 minutes to air dry. For hard non-porous food contact surfaces, let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with potable water. For Toys, let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then rinse thoroughly. To control and prevent mold and mildew: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry. Repeat application in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics or acrylic paints.


For external use only. No known significant effects or critical hazards. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away and have product container or label at hand. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; in case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation or redness develops.

WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.


Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides, Other Ingredients, Ethanol